1SI RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial interface
Kod produktu: 600-400-7BA31
The serial communications module from the TB20 product line can be used for serial data communications (as defined in the RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 standard) between two communication devices using low to medium transmission rates.
The other communication device can be a serial module or any other device that supports the aforementioned standards.
This serial module supports both the ASCII and 3964R protocols, making it possible to integrate downstream devices (e.g., printers, laser scanners, etc.) into higher-level bus systems and networks in an automation system. It also makes it possible to implement communications with other system parts.
• RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 port
• ASCII, 3964R protocols
• 110 to 115,200 baud
• 7/8 data bits
• 1/2 stop bits
• Parity: none, even, odd, custom
• Frame end detection after terminator, number of characters, inter-character delay
• Frame length of up to 224 characters
• Underflow / overflow buffer
• Internal module error
• Parameter assignment error
• Message error
Product Ordernumber Communication module - 1SI RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial interface 600-400-7BA31